Thursday, May 15, 2008

Been Too Long....


Okay, so it has been way too long since I have updated anything on my blog. I can't believe that I am actually putting a Jazz picture on here but here is the deal. I am a Phx Suns fan to the bone, however, now that I live in Utah and my son is a huge fan I have gone through some changes as of late. If the Suns are playing, of course I still cheer for them, but listen up. I figured that as long as I am living here and my family likes the Jazz which will probably be forever, I better get used to liking the Jazz. So, I am now a Jazz fan (when they aren't playing the Suns).
So right now we are in the 2nd round of the NBA playoffs and the Jazz are down 3-2 to the Laker's with game 6 back here in Utah in a couple of days. Will we beat the Lakers...probably not in 7 anyway, but it is kind of exciting to watch them play and cheer for them with the rest of the community. So I will see how it goes, but for now I am cheering for the Utah Jazz and hope that they do well. I will be back in a few days with something new.

3 comments:

Jolayne said...

So nice to see you back. Life gets pretty busy huh? Any fun plans for the summer?

Josh said...

Um...I guess they didn't make it against the Lakers...maybe next year.

Jenn Toon said...

Jazz schmazz! GO SUNS!!!!! :)