Sunday, July 13, 2008

Devin's Baptism




We had a big even in our family last week.  Devin turned 8 on July 2 and he was baptized a member of the LDS church.  He was so excited and has been glowing all week.  As you can see in the picture Brynlee is so proud of her big brother and was especially excited for him on that day.  We have had a great week spending time with family and friends and enjoying the summer.





Look at me guys, missing my two front teeth for my baptism day.  Devin lost both front teeth in the past few weeks and was so cute the day of his baptism with no teeth.  

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I'm so proud of Devin! He is such a great boy and I cant wait to see what he does next!

Jolayne said...

Congratulations to Devin! Amazing that all your kids are growing up so fast. I still remember the night Devin was born and hearing you guys leave for the hospital sometime in the middle of the night.